ryan c. hengl, Esq. - Yuma Attorney
Ryan C. Hengl is a partner of the law firm Garcia, Hengl, Kinsey & Villarreal, P.L.C.
Mr. Hengl was born and raised in Yuma, Arizona. He attended Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, Arizona, earning a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice in 2001. From there, Mr. Hengl attended Creighton University School in Omaha, Nebraska, where he earned a juris doctorate degree in 2005, along with a Certificate of Concentration in the area of business, tax and commercial transactions.
Mr. Hengl has focused his practice primarily in the area of general civil and commercial litigation, business law and estate planning. Mr. Hengl also practices in the areas of commercial transactions, business law, real estate law, contested trusts and estate and probate and trust administration.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- General Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Creighton University School of Law-Juris Doctorate, 2005
- Northern Arizona University-Bachelor of Science, 2001
- State Bar of Arizona
- American Bar Association
- Yuma County Bar Association
- 2006 Yuma City Charter Review Board - Chairman
- Amberly’s Place Board of Directors – Director
- City of Yuma Housing Authority Board – Commissioner
- Yuma County Bar Association – Secretary/Treasurer